1. You get to be with family
2. You get to do whatever subject you want to when you feel like it (as long as you do finish them all)
3. Everything counts as a field trip
4. 12:00 is “Lunch and Phineas and Ferb” time
5. Mom’s more patient with you than a regular teacher would be
6. No detention
7. Parents make everything more fun
8. Pajamas. Just pajamas.
9. You can spend as much time as you want at the breakfast table
10. Nothing is rushed
Are you home-schooled, and have I missed anything? If so, tell me in the comments below!